Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering office or a mask will be provided to them
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting rooms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- In-service for new policies with staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
For more information visit Sports Injury & Pain Management Clinic.
Sports Injury & Pain Management Clinic of New York
36 W 44th St #914
New York, NY 10036
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The information on this website is to provide a general information. In no way does any of the information provided reflect a definitive treatment advice. It is important to consult a best in class pain physician regarding ANY questions or issues. A thorough evaluation should ALWAYS be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. If you are in pain or need help be sure to call your local doctor or Dr. Melepura in Midtown Manhattan, to schedule a consultation.
Febin Melepura MD is a top rated, best in class interventional pain management doctor. He is a nationally recognized pain relief specialist and is among the top pain care doctors in New York City and the country. He is an award winning expert and contributor to a prominent media outlets.
Dr. Febin Melepura has been recognized for his thoughtful, thorough, modern approach to treating chronic pain and, among other accolades, has been named a “top pain management doctor in New York”, and one of “America’s Top Doctors™” for an advanced sports injury treatments.